General Info / Consumer Assistance
- What does MRS do?
- MRS is a family owned business that specializes in collecting and servicing accounts for clients in the financial services, automotive, student lending, telecommunications/cable, municipalities/tolling and utilities industries.
- How do I update my phone number, address, or other information?
- Please fill out a Customer Service feedback form found at https://mrsbpo.com/customer-service-feedback-form.html. If you prefer, you can call or chat online with one of our representatives.
- Can I locate information related to an account
- You can call or chat online with a live agent. If you have an MRS account reference number, you may look up your balance and payment options on our web-pay portal found at the “Customer Service & Payment Portal” button at the top of our website, found here: https://portal.mrsbpo.com/.
- MRS Contact Information
- Correspondence and payments to MRS should be mailed to:
MRS BPO LLC
1930 Olney Ave
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
- You can reach MRS by calling 888-334-5677.
- Email correspondence can be sent to: [email protected]
- Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- How do I file a complaint?
- MRS strives to treat all consumers with respect and comply with all applicable laws. If you are not satisfied with the way MRS has treated you, you may notify us by submitting the form located at https://mrsbpo.com/customer-service-feedback-form.html.
- Will MRS sue me?
- MRS is not a law firm and does not commence lawsuits against consumers.
Payment Options and Questions
- What are my payment options?
- You can call or chat online with a live agent to discuss payment options. If you have an MRS account reference number, you may look up the balance on our web-pay portal found at the “Customer Service & Payment Portal” button at the top of our website. There may be some payment options listed for your convenience.
- What payment methods can I use? / To whom do I make checks payable? / Can I pay online?
- You can call or chat online with a live agent to discuss payment methods. You may pay over the phone, on our web-pay portal, or by mail. In general accept checks, debit cards, and money orders. Some of our clients allow payment by credit card. You can make payments using your checking account by calling or chatting online with one of our representatives.
- If you have an MRS account reference number and would like to pay online, use the “Customer Service & Payment Portal” button at the top of our website or follow this link: https://portal.mrsbpo.com/. If you need your MRS reference number or are having trouble making an online payment, please contact one of our representatives for assistance.
- How do I apply for a job?
- To apply please fill out at application online here: https://mrsbpo.com/careers.html.
- What is the dress code for MRS employees?
- The office dress code is business casual.
- How do I find the job description that I am applying for?
- Please visit our career page https://mrsbpo.com/careers.html and click on our “View Job Opportunities” link to open all job descriptions. You may find some of our job listings on popular career listing sites such as Indeed.
- How long will it take for me to hear back?
- This depends on the position, but we try to be prompt with our communication to applicants. If you would like to follow up on your application, please leave your full name, phone number, email address, and the position(s) you applied for. We can forward your information to our human resources department and recruiters.
- Can I hire MRS?
- Simply fill out one of our sales contact forms here: https://mrsbpo.com/sales-inquiries.html